Friday, January 2, 2009

Meet Our new January Designer Jennifer Yates...


Bio: Hello! My name is Jennifer Yates http://www.thepinkroom.typepad.com/ I am so excited and honored to be the January Guest Designer here at Sweet Arts Paperie! I'm a SAHM living in the Dallas/Fort Worth area of Texas with my husband Mark of 13 years and our wonderful kiddos Mason 4 1/2 and Maren 18 months. We have a regular zoo around our house with our two Labs, two cats and my son's two frogs!! It is choas, but I wouldn't have it any other way!! I started scrapbooking almost 5 years ago, after the birth of our son Mason and I haven't looked back yet!! Coming from a Graphic Design background scrapbooking gives me my creative release that I once had. It is my therapy! I love that things are continually changing and there is always new tips and techniques to learn from. I love patterned papers but embellishments, of any kind are my weakness! For me scrapbooking is more then just a hobby, I couldn't imagine life without it!!!When I'm not scrapping...I enjoy photography, drawing, reading the lastest scrapbook magazine that comes in the mail, shopping at Target (who doesn't?) and a pedicure is nice every now then!!