Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Meet Our April Guest Designer...
Hi! My name is Sharon Caudle and I am in love with paper crafting! I started out innocently enough with one of those kits off QVC, and I think I might still have those stickers around here somewhere! LOL! My passion turned to card making about three years ago when I bought my first Cricut, and I have just recently discovered and fallen in love with the world of stamping. I am married to the love of my life, and together we share five wonderful children and four beautiful grandsons. When I'm not working my day job, you'll usually finding me sitting at my crafting station, many times with a grandson sitting in my lap. I would like to thank Krista and Penny from Sweet Arts Paperie for granting me the amazing privileged of being their guest designer for the month of April!! Their kits are SO beautiful and chock full of yummy goodness!!! How can your creative juices not start flowing when you see all these delicious papers and embellishments! Thank you for this amazing honor! Kits are limited..Paypal is accepted....