Friday, April 17, 2009

New Guest Designer:
In many beautiful States Spring has arrived and Summer is just around the corner...As the snow is melting tulips have appeared. We here at Sweetarts Paperie get so excited for Springtime and all the splendor it brings.

In addition to all of the changes the weather brings, here at Sweetarts Paperie we are excited to share with you another new kit called "Sugar and Spice." Along with a beautiful new kit we bring you a talented guest designer from Scrappin with DeeDee....DeeDee Campbell.....She is an amazing artist and we were happy to have her as our designer this month.... Here is a little bit about Her....She did amazing job with this kit...
Hello, my name is DeeDee Campbell, and I am a full time working Mama to 2 wonderful young men, Justin 20 and Jake 17. I have been married for 23 years to my sweetie, Randy. I have been creating and crafting ever since I can remember, but making cards for about the last 2 1/2 years. I have just gone wild for card making and other altered items. I blog daily, manage my Etsy Shop and design for 4 different teams right now and enjoy it all very much! I love paper, ribbons, red is my favorite color, and not a day goes by too often that I don't create something! I am so thrilled to have been asked to be a guest designer for SweetArts Paperie, their kits are AMAZING and FUN to receive in the mail!